The DFB have released provisional dates for the forthcoming season. These are all available to download in a PDF file from here: http://cdn.static.bundesliga.de/media/native/autosync/spielplan_2012_2013_bl_2.pdf
If you want to see the St. Pauli fixtures only, here is the fixture list from the official site: http://www.fcstpauli.com/staticsite/staticsite.php?menuid=2916&topmenu=5
The first home fixture of the season is scheduled to be against Ingolstadt on Matchday 2, however the club had previously requested that they play their first two fixtures away in order to avoid disruption with the ongoing construction of the new stand. Therefore it remains unclear where this game will be played, so if you are thinking of travelling to this game i would wait on clarification.
Foe those unaware of the complicated nature of the fixture schedule, the DFB do not announce specific dates and kick-off times for fixtures at the start of the season. These are announced in groups closer to the time of the fixture, which is why the dates are given as weekends (for example, 10-13.08.2013) rather than a specific date. The only fixtures with confirmed dates are the first game away at Aue which is on Friday 3rd August (although no kick-off time is set), and the last two weekends of the season when all fixtures kick-off at the same time. In the coming days it is expected that the DFB will announce the confirmed dates and times of the first few fixtures, after TV schedules have been finalised. Then throughout the season further games will be confirmed in blocks, usually 4-6 weeks before the fixture.
Here are some of the fixture highlights:
- Friday 3rd August – First game of the season away at Aue.
- Matchday 2- Ingolstadt at home, provisionally. (see above).
- 14th to 17th September – visit to Koln. (now managed by Stani)
- 26th to 29th October – home game against Dynamo Dresden.
- 2nd to 5th November – away to 1860 Munich.
- 16th to 19th November – away to Hertha Berlin.
- Last game before the winter break is away to Ingolstadt on 14th-17th December.
- First game after the winter break is at home to Energie Cottbus on 1st-4th February.
- 15th to 18th February – home to Koln.
- 15th to 18th March – away at Union Berlin.
- 5th to 8th April – away at Dynamo Dresden.
- 26th to 29th April – home to Hertha Berlin.
- 12th May – last home game of the season against Eintracht Braunschweig.
- 19th May – last game of the season, away to Kaiserslautern.